The top iPhone apps for REALTORSOrganization Keeping your life well organized is one of the best ways to ensure success. With your busy lifestyle, maintaining your organization can be difficult. Use these apps to ensure you’re prepared for whatever happens this year.
- Circleback: Clean, complete, and merge your duplicate contacts so your address book is always up to date.
- Expensify: Allows you to virtually keep track of your receipts so managing your expenses is easy and efficient.
- Pocket: Pocket is an easy to use bookmark tool that helps you to save content and articles you find on the web to your “pocket,” making it easy to access for your blog or newsletters later.
- dotloop: Dotloop is the leading online transaction and productivity optimization platform in real estate.
- Notability: Use this app to write notes, type up quick documents, sign and share contracts, and for general organization and workflow creation.
- SignEasy: If you’re always on the go, it can be nearly impossible to get back to your office every time you need to print and sign something. With SignEasy, you can “draw” your signature and start signing mobile documents on your phone without having to drop what you’re doing.
- SwiftKey: The Swiftkey app helps you type messages faster and more accurately with smarter, personalized word prediction.
- Scanner Pro: Scanner Pro is the best app for quickly scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document.
- Docusign Transaction Rooms: Docusign provides a complete secure way for real estate professionals to manage their transactions.
- Homekeepr: This agent-branded app sends your past clients maintenance reminders for their home. It also allows you to set up a directory of preferred vendors for your client.
- Homes.com Mortgage Calculator: The ultimate, all-in-one calculator for all your real estate needs. Use this tool to help your clients understand their financial costs and options.
- Hyperlapse: The ultimate source for polished time-lapse videos. Use this to create 15-20 second property and neighborhood tours or use it to recap your open house!
- Facebook Ad Manager: This app is an incredible time saver for on-the-go agents. Facebook now allows agents to check their campaign’s progress, as well as edit and create ads right from their phones!
- Periscope: Allowing users to stream live videos from anywhere, Periscope is a great way to connect with potential clients across town or across the world. Stream open house tours, home sneak peeks, local events, or a Q&A session.